The plan below runs until 2022 and is part of a long-term strategy which has already seen us achieve much within our various sites, using our own resources and with support from City of York Council and Arts Council England, trusts, foundations and local businesses.
- York Castle Museum partners with York City of Sanctuary and Clifton Green Primary School to welcome Ukrainian refugee families to York
- Eye-catching installation on York Art Gallery ‘interrupts the familiar’
- York Art Gallery gifted new painting by Dame Laura Knight, thanks to the Friends of York Art Gallery
- York Museums Trust announce first Pop Up Plant Shop in Museum Gardens
- Eboracum Roman Festival is BACK!