Become a Patron and help secure our future
Patrons are at the heart of York Museums Trust. By being a Patron you gain unique and personal access to York Museums Trust’s experts, collections and exhibitions. You also help secure our future.
Our exciting Patrons events programme throughout the year, provides the ideal opportunity to connect with old friends and make new ones in the Trust’s beautiful venues. Whether it be a tour of our galleries, or a drinks reception hosted by our Chief Executive, our varied programme is sure to delight.
As a York Museums Trust Patron you can enjoy a range of benefits:
· A monthly insight – Get closer to what’s happening across our sites, our collections and our work with communities. Insights include interviews with our experts, unveiling secrets from our collections, profiling star objects and conservation efforts.
· 12 month complimentary entry to all York Art Gallery exhibitions – see world class art for free. From Grayson Perry to Gainsborough, visit our exhibitions designed to inspire, to make you reflect and make you question.
· 12 month complimentary entry to the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum. See outstanding collections of major archaeological importance such as the iconic Middleham Jewel at the Yorkshire Museum or step back in time in our famous Victorian street, Kirkgate, at York Castle Museum.
· Priority booking to our annual events programme – enjoy early booking, to ensure your place at our exciting events.
· Access to the exclusive Patrons events programme – enjoy 6 digital and 6 on site moments a year. This Includes talks from leading experts, historians and artists and learn more about their work with the Trust.
· Acknowledgement in our Annual Review and online of your commitment.
· Evening Previews – get a private moment to enjoy each of our exhibitions across our three main sites, Yorkshire Museum, York Castle Museum and York Art Gallery
· Annual Summer Garden Party – making the most of our fabulous York Museum Gardens, Enjoy drinks in the sun as we celebrate the wonderful contribution our Patrons make.
· Behind the Scenes curator-led tours, twice a year – Take a sneak peek behind the scenes of our collections and exhibitions with our experts.
Support our work in a deeper way, get closer to our nationally significant collection and meet with like-minded people. Engage with our community work and enjoy special events – join today.
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com
If you want to make a special commitment to York Museums Trust, have you thought about making a donation in your Will? Your legacy will ensure our work can continue for the enjoyment of generations to come. Click here to find out more.
- Clay, Peat and Cage - UK premiere of work by Yorkshire-based artists at York Art Gallery
- Lockdown artwork by Asylum Seekers to go on show in new display opening at York Castle Museum
- Work by world-renowned artist Damien Hirst on display at York Art Gallery
- A new display of The Anthony Shaw Collection entitled ‘Themes’ opens at the Centre of Ceramic Art
- #CuratorBattle received a Highly Commended from the Museum and Heritage Awards