York Museums Trust is an independent charity which manages York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York Art Gallery and York St Mary’s.
The buildings and the collections are owned by the City of York Council, the Trust manages the sites and presents the collections to the public.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Chief Operating Officer – Michael Woodward
Senior Curator of Art & Science – Laura Turner
Senior Curator – York Art Gallery – Vera Pavlova
Head of Communications – Charlotte Kindesjo
York Castle Museum and York St Mary’s Manager – Melody Beavers
York Art Gallery and Yorkshire Museum Manager – Rachael Bevan
Fundraising Manager – Rebecca Williams
Communications and Evaluations Manager – Lee Clark
Volunteers Manager – Fiona Burton
Head of Visitor Services – Richard Saward
Building Services and Safety Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
- Bag search at York Museums Trust venues
- York Museums Trust Seeks to Appoint Three New Trustees to the Board from the Autumn of 2017
- Professor Alice Roberts Officially Opens the new Viking: Rediscover the Legend Exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum
- Virtual Reality of the Viking Great Army Winter Camp at Torksey Recreated Using Latest Research for new Yorkshire Museum Exhibition
- Experts Hunt for York’s Roman Amphitheatre as part of the Eboracum Roman Festival 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.