York Museums Trust is an independent charity which manages York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York Art Gallery and York St Mary’s.
The buildings and the collections are owned by the City of York Council, the Trust manages the sites and presents the collections to the public.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Chief Operating Officer – Michael Woodward
Senior Curator of Art & Science – Laura Turner
Senior Curator of History & Archaeology – Alison Bodley
Building Services and Safety Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
Learning Manager – Emma King (maternity cover)
Head of Communications – Charlotte Kindesjo
Communications and Evaluations Manager – Lee Clark
Volunteers Manager – Fiona Burton
York Castle Museum and York St Mary’s Manager – Melody Beavers
York Art Gallery and Yorkshire Museum Manager – Current recruiting
Head of Visitor Services – Richard Saward
- York Art Gallery's Leisure Land Golf Campaigns With Art Happens Reaches Its Target
- York Art Gallery Extend Art Happens Campaign To Help Reach Leisure Land Golf Target
- Final Installment Of Project Gallery Exhibition Opens At York Art Gallery Featuring Work By Laurence Payot
- Private Donor Pledges To Match Donations For York Art Gallery's Art Happens Campaign
- New Community Exhibition at York Castle Museum Explores 50 Years of York's LGBT History
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.