York Museums Trust is an independent charity which manages York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York Art Gallery and York St Mary’s.
The buildings and the collections are owned by the City of York Council, the Trust manages the sites and presents the collections to the public.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Chief Operating Officer – Michael Woodward
Senior Curator of Art & Science – Laura Turner
Senior Curator – York Art Gallery – Vera Pavlova
Head of Communications – Charlotte Kindesjo
York Castle Museum and York St Mary’s Manager – Melody Beavers
York Art Gallery and Yorkshire Museum Manager – Rachael Bevan
Fundraising Manager – Rebecca Williams
Communications and Evaluations Manager – Lee Clark
Volunteers Manager – Fiona Burton
Head of Visitor Services – Richard Saward
Building Services and Safety Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
- Theatrical Performance and Exhibition Commemorate the Life of Lawrence Rowntree and the 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Passchendaele at York Castle Museum
- Call Out for Dancers, Singers and Musicians to become a Work of Art at York Art Gallery
- PICASSO: Ceramics from the Attenborough Collection - A Major New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- The Art and Science of Sleep - Two Events by Susan Aldworth
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.