York Museums Trust was formed on 1 August 2002 as an independent charitable trust to manage the museums and gallery service previously run by City of York Council.
Supported by the Council, York Museums Trust is responsible for York Art Gallery, York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens and York St Mary’s. Please find below our current Key Contacts at York Museums Trust.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Executive Assistant / PA – Angela Sherwood
Head of Museum Development Yorkshire – Michael Turnpenny
Head of Visitor Experience and Commercial – Richard Saward
Head of Strategy, Finance & Corporate Services – Paul Lambert
Head of public engagement collections and curatorial – Jo Killeya
Visitor Experience Manager – Matt Pritchard
Senior Curator (Yorkshire Museum) – Andrew Woods
Senior Curator (York Art Gallery) – Dr Beatrice Bertram
Senior Curator (York Castle Museum) – Fiona Poole
Public Engagement Manager – Fiona Burton
Museum Gardens Manager – Stephen Williams
IT & Digital Engagement Manager – Theodore Wilkins
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
Facilities Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
Health & Safety Advisor – Andy Waller
- York Museums Trust announce first Pop Up Plant Shop in Museum Gardens
- Eboracum Roman Festival is BACK!
- Colourful tulips light up York Museum Gardens thanks to donation by First York employees
- ‘This is England’ ceramic Charger to go on display at York Art Gallery
- Build your dream castle in the York Castle Museum BRICKLIVE play pit this Easter!