York Museums Trust was formed on 1 August 2002 as an independent charitable trust to manage the museums and gallery service previously run by City of York Council.
Supported by the Council, York Museums Trust is responsible for York Art Gallery, York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens and York St Mary’s. Please find below our current Key Contacts at York Museums Trust.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Executive Assistant / PA – Angela Sherwood
Head of Museum Development Yorkshire – Michael Turnpenny
Head of Visitor Experience and Commercial – Richard Saward
Head of Strategy, Finance & Corporate Services – Paul Lambert
Head of public engagement collections and curatorial – Jo Killeya
Visitor Experience Manager – Matt Pritchard
Senior Curator (Yorkshire Museum) – Andrew Woods
Senior Curator (York Art Gallery) – Dr Beatrice Bertram
Senior Curator (York Castle Museum) – Fiona Poole
Public Engagement Manager – Fiona Burton
Museum Gardens Manager – Stephen Williams
IT & Digital Engagement Manager – Theodore Wilkins
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
Facilities Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
Health & Safety Advisor – Andy Waller
- York Castle Museum partners with York City of Sanctuary and Clifton Green Primary School to welcome Ukrainian refugee families to York
- Eye-catching installation on York Art Gallery ‘interrupts the familiar’
- York Art Gallery gifted new painting by Dame Laura Knight, thanks to the Friends of York Art Gallery
- York Museums Trust announce first Pop Up Plant Shop in Museum Gardens
- Eboracum Roman Festival is BACK!