York Museums Trust is an independent charity which manages York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York Art Gallery and York St Mary’s.
The buildings and the collections are owned by the City of York Council, the Trust manages the sites and presents the collections to the public.
Chief Executive – Reyahn King
Chief Operating Officer – Michael Woodward
Senior Curator of Art & Science – Laura Turner
Senior Curator of History & Archaeology – Alison Bodley
Building Services and Safety Manager – Geoff Hutchinson
IT Manager – Jonathan Teasdale
Learning Manager – Emma King (maternity cover)
Head of Communications – Charlotte Kindesjo
Communications and Evaluations Manager – Lee Clark
Volunteers Manager – Fiona Burton
Yorkshire Museum Manager – Melody Beavers
Acting York Castle Museum Manager – Melody Beavers
York Art Gallery Manager – Lorna Sergeant
Head of Visitor Services – Richard Saward
- York Art Gallery Launch Campaign To Bring Doug Fishbone’s Leisure Land Golf to the Artists Garden
- Bring Us Your Viking Loot! Curators at Yorkshire Museum Need Your Help This February Half Term
- Love is Sweet - Enjoy Confectionery-Themed Activities at York Castle Museum This February Half Term
- Landscapes of Remembrance - New Community Room Exhibition To Open At York Castle Museum
- Second display of Alive: Art Between Life and Science goes on show at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.