Become a Supporter
Become a York Museums Trust Supporter and enjoy unlimited access to the very best of York’s past, present and future.
Explore York’s Roman and Viking history at the Yorkshire Museum, find a restful spot in the Museum Gardens, see the very best national and international art at York Art Gallery or take a deep dive into the social history of our city at York Castle Museum.
As a York Museums Trust Supporter you can enjoy a range of benefits:
· A monthly insight – Get closer to what’s happening across our sites, our collections and our work with communities. Insights include interviews with our experts, unveiling secrets from our collections, profiling star objects and conservation efforts.
· 12 month complimentary entry to all York Art Gallery exhibitions – see world class art for free. From Grayson Perry to Gainsborough, visit our exhibitions designed to inspire, to make you reflect and make you question.
· 12 month complimentary entry to the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum. See outstanding collections of major archaeological importance such as the iconic Middleham Jewel at the Yorkshire Museum or step back in time in our famous Victorian street, Kirkgate, at York Castle Museum.
· Priority booking to our events programme – enjoy early booking, ensuring your place on our wonderful events programme.
Support our work and meet likeminded people – become a YMT Supporter today!
YMT Supporter membership is just £7.00 a month. Other payment methods are welcome, to discuss your options contact the Fundraising Team for further information. Details can be found here
In the meantime, register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Please note that for Gift Aid purposes, we are required to indicate the commercial value of any benefit we may offer to YMT Supporters. This is £65 per Supporter. Any donation above the £65 will be eligible for Gift Aid.
If you want to make a special commitment to York Museums Trust, have you thought about making a donation in your Will? Your legacy will ensure our work can continue for the enjoyment of generations to come. Click here to find out more.
- Clay, Peat and Cage - UK premiere of work by Yorkshire-based artists at York Art Gallery
- Lockdown artwork by Asylum Seekers to go on show in new display opening at York Castle Museum
- Work by world-renowned artist Damien Hirst on display at York Art Gallery
- A new display of The Anthony Shaw Collection entitled ‘Themes’ opens at the Centre of Ceramic Art
- #CuratorBattle received a Highly Commended from the Museum and Heritage Awards