Art in Yorkshire
Art in Yorkshire is a celebration of visual art in public galleries throughout the county.
The project is a collaborative marketing strategy that brings together a compelling programme of selected exhibitions staged by partner organisations. The aim is to cross-promote public art galleries and museums and share audiences, specifically to move arts visitors around the Yorkshire region.
The project began in 2011 when the first Art in Yorkshire initiative was supported by Tate through some 100 loans to partner venues. Eighteen partners took part and felt that the project was a good one, with potential for future collaborative marketing ideas.
Since 2012 Art in Yorkshire has continued as a region-wide partnership managed by York Museums Trust with ACE funding, working with partners from the public museums and galleries sector.
York Museums Trust would like to thank the contributing galleries for collaborating with us to promote art in Yorkshire to as many people as possible.
Visit www.artinyorkshire.org.uk to find out more.
- New Species for Britain Found in York Museum Gardens
- YMT Exclusive - Win Tickets to the VIP Launch of 'When All is Quiet: Kaiser Chiefs in Conversation with York Art Gallery'
- Come “Speed Dating” to See Which Objects You Fall In Love With
- Kaiser Chiefs to Work With York Art Gallery on New Exhibition
- Planting Starts for York Mediale Environmental Project
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.