Art in Yorkshire
Art in Yorkshire is a celebration of visual art in public galleries throughout the county.
The project is a collaborative marketing strategy that brings together a compelling programme of selected exhibitions staged by partner organisations. The aim is to cross-promote public art galleries and museums and share audiences, specifically to move arts visitors around the Yorkshire region.
The project began in 2011 when the first Art in Yorkshire initiative was supported by Tate through some 100 loans to partner venues. Eighteen partners took part and felt that the project was a good one, with potential for future collaborative marketing ideas.
Since 2012 Art in Yorkshire has continued as a region-wide partnership managed by York Museums Trust with ACE funding, working with partners from the public museums and galleries sector.
York Museums Trust would like to thank the contributing galleries for collaborating with us to promote art in Yorkshire to as many people as possible.
Visit www.artinyorkshire.org.uk to find out more.
- York Museums Trust To Host Consultation Meetings To Improve Access Across Sites
- York Castle Museum wins Best Attraction and Best Christmas Experience in the Little Vikings Awards 2018
- York Venues to host Wedding Open Day at the Hospitium on 14 January 2018
- York Venues Receive Two Nominations for the UK Wedding Awards 2018
- Dinosaurs, Vivienne Westwood and the BFG! York Museums Trust’s Major Exhibitions and Events for 2018
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.