York Museums Trust is an independent charity which manages York Castle Museum, Yorkshire Museum and Gardens, York Art Gallery and York St Mary’s.
Chairman – Prof Sir John Lawton
Cllr Ian Cuthbertson
Cllr Keith Myers
- York Museums Trust To Host Consultation Meetings To Improve Access Across Sites
- York Castle Museum wins Best Attraction and Best Christmas Experience in the Little Vikings Awards 2018
- York Venues to host Wedding Open Day at the Hospitium on 14 January 2018
- York Venues Receive Two Nominations for the UK Wedding Awards 2018
- Dinosaurs, Vivienne Westwood and the BFG! York Museums Trust’s Major Exhibitions and Events for 2018
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.