Exhibitions — Index
Current exhibitions include Chocolate: York’s Sweet Past, Shaping the Body: 400 Years of Fashion, Food & Life, 1914: When the World Changed Forever, Kirkgate: The Victorian Street, Toy Stories, and York Castle Prison. Find out more.
Current exhibitions include Ceramics from the Attenborough Collection, Albert Moore: Of Beauty & Aesthetics, the Aesthetica Art Prize Exhibition 2017, along with Leisure Land Golf and Foundation Myths in our free Artists Garden. Find out more.
Current exhibitions include Viking: Rediscover the Legend, Extinct: A Way of Life, Ritual or Disguise: The Star Carr Headdresses, Roman York – Meet the People of the Empire, and William Smith: The Map That Changed The World. Find out more.
Current exhibition The Dark Self by artist Susan Aldworth explores sleep, dreams and the unconscious inspired by a residency with the University of York. The exhibition is located in this beautiful church next to the Coppergate Centre. Find out more.
- Give a year of great days out this Christmas with the YMT Card
- Projects involving York Museums Trust shortlisted for three York Cultural Awards
- Last chance to see two major exhibitions at York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum this week
- Trip Trap Troll! Visit the Yorkshire Museum this October half term to make and play this traditional Viking game
- Celebrating the City! Create artwork inspired by the York this October half term at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.