Exhibitions — Index
Current exhibitions include Chocolate: York’s Sweet Past, Shaping the Body: 400 Years of Fashion, Food & Life, 1914: When the World Changed Forever, Kirkgate: The Victorian Street, Toy Stories, and York Castle Prison. Find out more.
Current exhibitions include Albert Moore: Of Beauty & Aesthetics, Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA), The Burton Gallery, Schools Challenge – An Alternative View of York, and Foundation Myths. Find out more.
Viking: Rediscover the Legend opens 19 May 2017. Current exhibitions include After the Ice: Yorkshire’s Prehistoric People, Capital of the North, Extinct: A Way of Life, Ritual or Disguise: The Star Carr Headdresses, Roman York – Meet the People of the Empire, William Smith: The Map That Changed The World. Find out more.
The Dark Self opens 7 June 2017 – find out more.
- Bag search at York Museums Trust venues
- York Museums Trust Seeks to Appoint Three New Trustees to the Board from the Autumn of 2017
- Professor Alice Roberts Officially Opens the new Viking: Rediscover the Legend Exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum
- Virtual Reality of the Viking Great Army Winter Camp at Torksey Recreated Using Latest Research for new Yorkshire Museum Exhibition
- Experts Hunt for York’s Roman Amphitheatre as part of the Eboracum Roman Festival 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.