Exhibitions — Index
Current exhibitions include Chocolate: York’s Sweet Past, Shaping the Body: 400 Years of Fashion, Food & Life, 1914: When the World Changed Forever, Kirkgate: The Victorian Street, Toy Stories, and York Castle Prison. Find out more.
Current exhibitions include Albert Moore: Of Beauty & Aesthetics, Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA), The Burton Gallery, Schools Challenge – An Alternative View of York, and Foundation Myths. Find out more.
Viking: Rediscover the Legend opens 19 May 2017. Current exhibitions include After the Ice: Yorkshire’s Prehistoric People, Capital of the North, Extinct: A Way of Life, Ritual or Disguise: The Star Carr Headdresses, Roman York – Meet the People of the Empire, William Smith: The Map That Changed The World. Find out more.
The Dark Self opens 7 June 2017 – find out more.
- Theatrical Performance and Exhibition Commemorate the Life of Lawrence Rowntree and the 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Passchendaele at York Castle Museum
- Call Out for Dancers, Singers and Musicians to become a Work of Art at York Art Gallery
- PICASSO: Ceramics from the Attenborough Collection - A Major New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- The Art and Science of Sleep - Two Events by Susan Aldworth
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.