The copyright of all content comprising or contained within this website remains with York Museums Trust and other copyright owners as specified.
Images of artworks that are in copyright (the artist is alive or has been dead for less than 70 years) are reused for editorial purposes and the copyright remains with the respective owners. Public Domain artworks are reproduced for public enjoyment and copies may be downloaded from the Online Collection.
You may download the contents of this website on a temporary basis for your own enjoyment, but any form of reproduction of the contents is not allowed (with the exception of the material on our News & Media pages which is intended for use by media outlets only).
If you wish to use any of our images we may be able to grant permission, subject to conditions and charges.
York Museums and Gallery Trust
St Mary’s Lodge
Company No. 4381647
Charity No. 1092466
- York Museums Trust partner with award-winning House of Memories to launch new app to help those living with dementia
- York Art Gallery selected as finalists for Large Visitor Attraction of the Year at the Visit York Awards 2022
- York Museums Trust invites York’s Hull Road residents to delve into the past in new community research project
- First York employees help fund next year’s colourful Spring flowers in York Museum Gardens
- A Kirkgate Christmas Tale at York Castle Museum