The copyright of all content comprising or contained within this website remains with York Museums Trust and other copyright owners as specified.
Images of artworks that are in copyright (the artist is alive or has been dead for less than 70 years) are reused for editorial purposes and the copyright remains with the respective owners. Public Domain artworks are reproduced for public enjoyment and copies may be downloaded from the Online Collection.
You may download the contents of this website on a temporary basis for your own enjoyment, but any form of reproduction of the contents is not allowed (with the exception of the material on our News & Media pages which is intended for use by media outlets only).
If you wish to use any of our images we may be able to grant permission, subject to conditions and charges.
York Museums and Gallery Trust
St Mary’s Lodge
Company No. 4381647
Charity No. 1092466
- New paintings by prominent British artists acquired by York Art Gallery
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees
- York Museums Trust has now completed its redundancy process.
- Major Digital Arts Exhibition Human Nature to run until May 9 2021
- A statement addressing new national restrictions
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.