Google Cultural Institute
York Museums Trust is proud to be partnered with the Google Cultural Institute on the Google Art Project.
The Google Cultural Institute brings together millions of artefacts from multiple partners, with the stories that bring them to life, in a virtual museum.
Involving the creation of online exhibitions, it enables access to the collections of some of the most prestigious museums and galleries in the world.
Three hundred institutes in 44 countries are involved and York Museums Trust now joins the likes of the British Museum, Tate and the National Gallery.
- Give a year of great days out this Christmas with the YMT Card
- Projects involving York Museums Trust shortlisted for three York Cultural Awards
- Last chance to see two major exhibitions at York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum this week
- Trip Trap Troll! Visit the Yorkshire Museum this October half term to make and play this traditional Viking game
- Celebrating the City! Create artwork inspired by the York this October half term at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.