Google Cultural Institute
York Museums Trust is proud to be partnered with the Google Cultural Institute on the Google Art Project.
The Google Cultural Institute brings together millions of artefacts from multiple partners, with the stories that bring them to life, in a virtual museum.
Involving the creation of online exhibitions, it enables access to the collections of some of the most prestigious museums and galleries in the world.
Three hundred institutes in 44 countries are involved and York Museums Trust now joins the likes of the British Museum, Tate and the National Gallery.
- Theatrical Performance and Exhibition Commemorate the Life of Lawrence Rowntree and the 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Passchendaele at York Castle Museum
- Call Out for Dancers, Singers and Musicians to become a Work of Art at York Art Gallery
- PICASSO: Ceramics from the Attenborough Collection - A Major New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- The Art and Science of Sleep - Two Events by Susan Aldworth
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.