Google Cultural Institute
York Museums Trust is proud to be partnered with the Google Cultural Institute on the Google Art Project.
The Google Cultural Institute brings together millions of artefacts from multiple partners, with the stories that bring them to life, in a virtual museum.
Involving the creation of online exhibitions, it enables access to the collections of some of the most prestigious museums and galleries in the world.
Three hundred institutes in 44 countries are involved and York Museums Trust now joins the likes of the British Museum, Tate and the National Gallery.
- Bag search at York Museums Trust venues
- York Museums Trust Seeks to Appoint Three New Trustees to the Board from the Autumn of 2017
- Professor Alice Roberts Officially Opens the new Viking: Rediscover the Legend Exhibition at the Yorkshire Museum
- Virtual Reality of the Viking Great Army Winter Camp at Torksey Recreated Using Latest Research for new Yorkshire Museum Exhibition
- Experts Hunt for York’s Roman Amphitheatre as part of the Eboracum Roman Festival 2017
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.