Become a Sponsor
Help York Museums Trust achieve more and bring benefits to your business in the process.
We believe we have something in common with the business community: a desire to enrich our city and make a positive impact on our local community.
By providing access to unforgettable collections, history and creative learning experiences, York Museums Trust has a huge impact on making York a truly special place for people to live, work and visit. When businesses support us, it ensures that all facets of our work can endure and that we can continue to bring benefits to our community.
Whether your business is interested in increased brand visibility, opportunities to improve staff wellbeing, beautiful venues for client entertainment, or something else entirely, we can create a bespoke strategic partnership which meets your needs and supports our work.
For an informal discussion as to how we might work together, please contact Leia Clancy, Grants and Sponsorship Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current corporate supporters include:
- Rare Roman bronzes acquired by the Yorkshire Museum
- Come and play this half term in York Museum Gardens!
- Young Gainsborough: Rediscovered Landscape Drawings - Twenty-five recently attributed Gainsborough drawings go on show for the first time alongside major works
- Clay, Peat and Cage - UK premiere of work by Yorkshire-based artists at York Art Gallery
- Lockdown artwork by Asylum Seekers to go on show in new display opening at York Castle Museum