Behind The Scenes at the Museum
Welcome to Behind the Scenes… A chance for you to embark on a journey into the world of York Museums Trust as you never normally see it!
While our physical doors are closed we have opened up virtual access to our buildings, collections and experts for you to delve into and explore, ask questions and help shape the future of our charity! We would love for you to take part in some of the activities, to share your ideas and talents and let your imaginations run wild with your creative take on what our objects get up to when the museum goes dark…
Behind the scenes at York Museums Trust is split into three different areas! Click what you want to explore now!
- Signs of Hope - York Museums Trust aims to bring small moments of positivity to people visiting York Museum Gardens
- York Museums Trust win national award for #CuratorBattle
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet
- New paintings by prominent British artists acquired by York Art Gallery
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees