Behind The Scenes at the Museum
Welcome to Behind the Scenes… A chance for you to embark on a journey into the world of York Museums Trust as you never normally see it!
While our physical doors are closed we have opened up virtual access to our buildings, collections and experts for you to delve into and explore, ask questions and help shape the future of our charity! We would love for you to take part in some of the activities, to share your ideas and talents and let your imaginations run wild with your creative take on what our objects get up to when the museum goes dark…
Behind the scenes at York Museums Trust is split into three different areas! Click what you want to explore now!
- Famous Portrait of King Richard III to go on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
- York Museums Trust statement in support of The Rowntree Society
- New display at York Art Gallery - ‘Pictures of the Floating World: Japanese Ukiyo-e Prints’
- York Museums Trust CEO joins National Museums Directors’ Council Executive Committee
- York Museums Trust to receive £423,000 from Government’s Culture Recovery Fund