Date: Saturday 9 October 2021, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Venue: York Castle Museum
Saturdays in September and October
Visit one of York’s most memorable experiences in this guided tour of our recreated Victorian street. The 1 hour tour will reveal the fascinating history of the street, the stories behind the authentic shops and real Victorian York businesses which traded everything from chocolate to weird and wonderful medicines to treat every ailment. Your tour guide will be there to answer any questions and point out the hidden history around every corner!
- Both the York Castle Prison and Kirkgate Victorian Street tours are guided tours with our Visitor Experience team.
- Your tour ticket is for that gallery only and does not admit you to the rest of the museum.
- If you wish to explore the rest of the museum galleries please purchase an additional museum admission ticket.
- Your tour ticket is valid for that day only and does not provide free entry for the following 12 month period
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time to be checked in.
- Tickets are required for all tour attendees.