Your support is critical to our survival.
York Museums Trust shares collections, gardens, buildings, art and stories for learning, enjoyment and wellbeing. Rooted in York and Yorkshire, we look outwards nationally and globally. As a charity, our income enables the Trust to care for heritage and to benefit all.
Working together with audiences and communities to inspire, to share and to care for cultural heritage.
Please donate if you can
York Museums Trust aims to inspire, share and to care for York’s fantastic cultural heritage.
As a charitable organisation, York Museums Trust survives through income from our visitors. Closing our doors for an indefinite period will have a very significant negative impact on our sustainability. Our financial reserves are limited, so we need our supporters to help us during this crisis.
If you are in a position to help us survive in these extremely challenging times we would be extremely grateful for any donation you can make.
Any donation would help ensure we are able to continue to share the wonderful collections, gardens, buildings, art and stories in our care for generations to come.
Thank you for your support to date, stay safe and look after each other.
To donate in person, please contact a member of our Membership and Fundraising team. Tel: (07730) 642908 Email: email@example.com
Find out more about our closure status here.
- Rare Roman bronzes acquired by the Yorkshire Museum
- Come and play this half term in York Museum Gardens!
- Young Gainsborough: Rediscovered Landscape Drawings - Twenty-five recently attributed Gainsborough drawings go on show for the first time alongside major works
- Clay, Peat and Cage - UK premiere of work by Yorkshire-based artists at York Art Gallery
- Lockdown artwork by Asylum Seekers to go on show in new display opening at York Castle Museum