Easter Fun 2019 at York Museums Trust
Enjoy family-friendly activities at York Castle Museum, the Yorkshire Museum and York Art Gallery this Easter!
York Castle Museum
Can you solve all the clues in our special Easter Trail?
From 9-28 April Complete the trail and you could be in with a chance to win a special chocolate egg!
The Easter Trail costs 50p and Castle Museum admission applies. There’s no need to book.
Join in with our egg rolling competition in the riverside area, where prizes will be awarded for the winners of the race.
This event takes place 19-22 April, 10am-12pm and 1-3pm and Castle Museum admission applies. There’s no need to book.
Be part of the People’s Exhibition.
Model your own Jurassic fossil out of clay, create a label for it and display it in our temporary gallery, which will grow ever larger over the Easter Holidays.
This event takes place 13 – 28 April, 11am – 1pm and 2-4pm and is included with your Yorkshire Museum admission. There’s no need to book.
York Art Gallery
Get creative and sketch your favourite pieces of art – one of our many activities for families at York Art Gallery
- All YMT attractions are currently closed in line with the Government advice on Coronavirus.
- Future Greats: Aesthetica Art Prize 2020
- Family Fun at York Museums Trust this February and March
- Upcoming exhibition - Harland Miller: York, So Good They Named It Once
- Famous Portrait of King Richard III to go on Display at the Yorkshire Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.