Evenings with Father Christmas – Thu 6 Dec 2018
Meet Father Christmas and discover the magic of Christmas past – new for 2018!
York Castle Museum opens its doors after hours for twilight visits to see our wonderful Father Christmas.
Step in from the cold wintery nights for a truly unique experience as part of the best Christmas in history.
- Adults: £13 (with a 10% Gift Aid Donation) / £11.82 (without donation)
- Access Day Ticket: £7.50
- YMT Card Holder £3
- Child under £16: £7
- Registered Carer Accompanying a Disabled Visitor: Free (please note that evidence may be required)
Your ticket includes:
- admission to A Victorian Christmas
- Christmas trail
- Christmas crafts
- a visit to Father Christmas
- one traditional gift per child
Please arrive early to guarantee your visit to Father Christmas.
Buying Your Tickets
Tickets can only be bought at admissions on the day of your visit.
Please note: our museum is accessible to wheelchair users except for the upper floors of the historic buildings. Some areas may also be difficult for people with visual impairment. For further details, please see our access page.
Thursday 6 December 2018, 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
York Castle Museum,
Eye of York