Yorkshire Museum Downloads
These downloadable trails are for groups planning a self-guided visit around the Yorkshire Museum. Just click on the title and print out as many copies as you like to bring along.
Roman Gallery Trail – This trail, suitable for KS2, takes you around our Roman galleries asking questions along the way.
Dinosaur Investigators Trail – This trail, again suitable for KS2, takes you around our Extinct galleries, picking out questions about dinosaurs and how they disappeared.
Exploring Extinct Trail – Questions and activities all linked to our Extinct exhibition on the Ground Floor of the museum.
Prehistoric Progress – Learn about the prehistory of Yorkshire by following the trail around the museum.
- York Museums Trust To Host Consultation Meetings To Improve Access Across Sites
- York Castle Museum wins Best Attraction and Best Christmas Experience in the Little Vikings Awards 2018
- York Venues to host Wedding Open Day at the Hospitium on 14 January 2018
- York Venues Receive Two Nominations for the UK Wedding Awards 2018
- Dinosaurs, Vivienne Westwood and the BFG! York Museums Trust’s Major Exhibitions and Events for 2018
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.