Yorkshire Museum Downloads
These downloadable trails are for groups planning a self-guided visit around the museum. Just click on the title and print out as many copies as you like to bring along.
This trail, suitable for KS2, takes you around our Roman galleries asking questions along the way.
This trail, again suitable for KS2, takes you around our Extinct galleries, picking out questions about dinosaurs and how they disappeared.
Spot the objects with connections to the names of the planets in our solar system and star constellations in the night sky, in this trail suitable for KS2 children.
Questions and activities all linked to our Extinct exhibition on the Ground Floor of the museum.
Trace the history of York from Anglian through to Tudor times in this activity trail.
Find out about the character and reputation of one of Britain’s most notorious monarchs.
Learn about the prehistory of Yorkshire by following the trail around the museum.
Early Years Animal Literacy and Numeracy Trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS1 Literacy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS2 Literacy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS1 Numeracy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS2 Numeracy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
- York Art Gallery's Leisure Land Golf Campaigns With Art Happens Reaches Its Target
- York Art Gallery Extend Art Happens Campaign To Help Reach Leisure Land Golf Target
- Final Installment Of Project Gallery Exhibition Opens At York Art Gallery Featuring Work By Laurence Payot
- Private Donor Pledges To Match Donations For York Art Gallery's Art Happens Campaign
- New Community Exhibition at York Castle Museum Explores 50 Years of York's LGBT History
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.