Yorkshire Museum Downloads
These downloadable trails are for groups planning a self-guided visit around the museum. Just click on the title and print out as many copies as you like to bring along.
This trail, suitable for KS2, takes you around our Roman galleries asking questions along the way.
This trail, again suitable for KS2, takes you around our Extinct galleries, picking out questions about dinosaurs and how they disappeared.
Spot the objects with connections to the names of the planets in our solar system and star constellations in the night sky, in this trail suitable for KS2 children.
Questions and activities all linked to our Extinct exhibition on the Ground Floor of the museum.
Trace the history of York from Anglian through to Tudor times in this activity trail.
Find out about the character and reputation of one of Britain’s most notorious monarchs.
Learn about the prehistory of Yorkshire by following the trail around the museum.
Early Years Animal Literacy and Numeracy Trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS1 Literacy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS2 Literacy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS1 Numeracy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
KS2 Numeracy Trail – Follow the trail around the Yorkshire Museum
- York Art Gallery Launch Campaign To Bring Doug Fishbone’s Leisure Land Golf to the Artists Garden
- Bring Us Your Viking Loot! Curators at Yorkshire Museum Need Your Help This February Half Term
- Love is Sweet - Enjoy Confectionery-Themed Activities at York Castle Museum This February Half Term
- Landscapes of Remembrance - New Community Room Exhibition To Open At York Castle Museum
- Second display of Alive: Art Between Life and Science goes on show at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.