WWI Centenary in Yorkshire 2014
York Museums Trust is co-ordinating a regional campaign to mark the WW1 Centenary Commemorations for 2014.
York Museums Trust will integrate this regional project closely with the national campaign being led by Imperial War Museums. By working together with the regional museums and galleries and the IWM, all participating partners can co-ordinate event dates and also make the most of the joint marketing opportunities.
- York Museums Trust’s #CuratorBattle shortlisted in the ‘Being Social’ category at this years’ Digital Culture Awards
- Staff health and wellbeing shown to be at the heart of York Museums Trust. All staff to benefit from a week’s holiday in early January and encouraged to rest and recuperate
- York Museums Trust partner with award-winning House of Memories to launch new app to help those living with dementia
- York Art Gallery selected as finalists for Large Visitor Attraction of the Year at the Visit York Awards 2022
- York Museums Trust invites York’s Hull Road residents to delve into the past in new community research project