Our collections are of national and international importance, and our museums and galleries welcome thousands of visitors each year. The challenge for us is to care for them and develop them for future generations.
We are a registered charity and work hard to secure successful funding applications to build on our core funding from local and national government.
Donations, endowments and bequests of any size are welcomed – any gift makes a difference. To discuss making a donation, please contact Charlotte Kindesjo (Head of Communications) on 01904 650325.
We are currently fundraising for the Wold Newton Hoard
The Yorkshire Museum have launched an appeal to save the largest Roman hoard of its type ever discovered in the north of England. The Wold Newton Hoard of more than 1,800 Roman coins was discovered by a metal detectorist near the village of Wold Newton, East Yorkshire, in 2014. Please click here to find out more.
To make a donation via Paypal please click here and send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also make a donation by cash or cheque in person at the Yorkshire Museum. Cheques can also be posted to the following address: Accounts Department, York Museums Trust, St Mary’s Lodge, Marygate, York, YO30 7DR. Please make your cheque payable to ‘York Museums Trust’.
Every contribution large or small is valued – thank you.
- York Museums Trust and York Theatre Royal Announce New Playwright Commission
- Visitors Offered Ten Of York’s Most Iconic Selfie Locations With New Online Interactive Map
- York Castle Museum Named In Top Ten Best Museums In The UK 2016 By TripAdvisor
- Exclusive YMT Card Holders' Exhibition Preview For 'Flesh' At York Art Gallery Announced
- Opportunity Now Available For New Trustees To Join The Board At York Museums Trust
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.