Yorkshire’s Jurassic World – YMT Card Holders Competition
WIN Two Tickets to the Launch of Yorkshire’s Jurassic World with Sir David Attenborough
We’re giving our members the chance to win one of four pairs of tickets to the VIP launch of Yorkshire’s Jurassic World, with Sir David Attenborough on Friday 23 March 2018, from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at the Yorkshire Museum.
The lucky winners will get the opportunity to be at the opening event with Sir David Attenborough, taking an epic journey back through 150 million years of Yorkshire to discover lost giants and the changing worlds they inhabited in this brand new major exhibition.
To enter, simply email email@example.com with your full name, telephone number and membership card number, and put ‘Attenborough Competition’ in the subject line. You’ll find your membership card number, starting ‘M00’, on the back of your YMT Card.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, please visit one of our admission points or call us on 01904 650345. You’ll find more information about joining us here.
The competition closes on Friday 16 March 2018 at midnight. Entries received after this time will not be counted. Winners will be chosen at random and notified on Monday 19 March 2018 via email or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted on this date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. YMT’s decision is final. The competition is open to valid YMT Card holders only and only one entry per member will be accepted. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Romans Return to March on York!
- New Exhibition Celebrates the Life and Work of Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor from Yorkshire
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Jurassic Success! Yorkshire Museum Has Its Most Successful Year Since Formation of York Museum Trust
- Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor Displays Work in Major Outdoor Exhibition
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.