YMT Card Members Competition – Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre
This competition has now closed. Thanks to everyone who took part.
Europe’s first-ever pop-up Shakespearean theatre is coming to York! We’re offering two lucky YMT Card Holders the chance to win a pair of tickets to see an unforgettable performance of Richard III at Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre at 7:30pm on Tuesday 3 July.
More than 400 years ago, the first audiences for Shakespeare’s plays enjoyed an experience that was as intimate as it was exciting, crowded in close to the actors and the action, in a small theatre in the bustling city of London. In Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre, our winners and their guests will enjoy an experience that’s every bit as exciting, intimate and immersive in a dramatic playhouse setting in the heart of historic York.
To enter, simply email [email protected] with your full name, telephone number and membership card number, and put ‘Shakespeare Competition’ in the subject line. You’ll find your membership card number, starting ‘M00’, on the back of your YMT Card.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, please visit one of our admission points or call us on 01904 650345. You’ll find more information about joining us here.
The competition closes on Sunday 24th June 2018 at midnight. Entries received after this time will not be counted. The two winners will be chosen at random and notified by Lunchbox Productions via email or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. YMT’s decision is final. The competition is open to valid YMT Card holders only and only one entry per member will be accepted. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Signs of Hope - York Museums Trust aims to bring small moments of positivity to people visiting York Museum Gardens
- York Museums Trust win national award for #CuratorBattle
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet
- New paintings by prominent British artists acquired by York Art Gallery
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees