Our curatorial team have a great deal of expertise about our own collections and are happy to help try and identify your objects.
Across York Museums Trust, we cover a wide range of subjects including archaeology, biology, costume and textiles, decorative art, fine art, geology, military history and social history.
If you would like an object identifying, please email email@example.com in the first instance, providing as much information about the object as you can, including, if possible, a detailed description, a photograph, and the exact location where it was found or bought. Regrettably, we cannot give advice on items for sale and cannot give valuations.
If you are enquiring about an object we own, that you have seen photographed or published, please try and provide as many details as you can about where you saw it.
To make an enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of enquiries we receive, it may take up to a month to receive a reply.
- New Exhibition Celebrates the Life and Work of Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor from Yorkshire
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Jurassic Success! Yorkshire Museum Has Its Most Successful Year Since Formation of York Museum Trust
- Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor Displays Work in Major Outdoor Exhibition
- Tea-United: Teapot to Mark Reunion of Long Lost Siblings Features in Exhibition of Broken Relationships
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.