The copyright of all content comprising or contained within this website remains with York Museums Trust and other copyright owners as specified.
Images of artworks that are in copyright (the artist is alive or has been dead for less than 70 years) are reused for editorial purposes and the copyright remains with the respective owners. Public Domain artworks are reproduced for public enjoyment and copies may be downloaded from the Online Collection.
You may download the contents of this website on a temporary basis for your own enjoyment, but any form of reproduction of the contents is not allowed (with the exception of the material on our News & Media pages which is intended for use by media outlets only).
If you wish to use any of our images we may be able to grant permission, subject to conditions and charges.
York Museums and Gallery Trust
St Mary’s Lodge
Company No. 4381647
Charity No. 1092466
- York Art Gallery Nominated for Family Friendly Museum of the Year Award
- York Art Gallery Runners Up In Art Fund’s Museum of the Year Award
- Constantius Spotlight Exhibition Featuring Beaurains Hoard To Open At Yorkshire Museum
- Art Fund Releases Exclusive Rankin York Art Gallery Photograph Ahead of Museum of the Year Announcement
- First Art Installation To Be Revealed At York Art Gallery’s Artists Garden
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.