York Museums Trust’s award-winning* museums and art gallery offer inspiring, interactive and hands-on learning opportunities that directly support the National Curriculum.
We welcome school groups to York Art Gallery, York Castle Museum and the Yorkshire Museum & Gardens and offer help and advice to parties who wish to visit.
Each venue offers an exciting programme of art, science and history workshops for school groups for Early Years Foundation Stage up to Key Stage 2.
All the workshops give pupils the opportunity to handle real museum artefacts and are delivered by experienced museum staff. Tours and bespoke projects are available for Secondary School pupils.
For more information and to book a visit, please call on 01904 687633 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter @YMT_ Learning for all the latest news on schools, events, adult learning and more.
*York Museums Trust has been awarded the Sandford Award for Heritage Education and the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
- Yorkshire Museum Lift Out Of Order As Of 28 October 2016
- YMT Card Exclusive - Members' Christmas Shopping Days 2016
- York Art Gallery Announced Winners of the Family Friendly Museum Award 2016
- Second Relaxed Opening Event To Take Place at York Castle Museum This October
- York Museums Trust and York Theatre Royal Announce New Playwright Commission
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.